Class Fundraising Christmas Cards and Gifts
As in previous years the school and PTA are working together to create Christmas cards, Mugs, Tea Towels and Gift Tags featuring your child’s own Christmas Design which you have the opportunity to buy. All we ask is that your child returns the completed template by Monday 3rd October, after the October break you will have the chance to order items and these will be delivered in November.
Key things to remember –
- Always draw within the template. Anything outside of the template line will be automatically cropped. The design needs to be drawn portrait on the paper and not landscape.
- Make sure that any text is clear of the template border. Sometimes we receive a really nice design, but the text runs on to the template line.
- No Glitter! Although the template will look really impressive and shiny, when it is scanned this the glittery area can print out quite dull.
- For best results we suggest using coloured pencils or felt tips, but you can also use paints or make collages although recommend that if you are gluing make sure that the items are not too big (e.g. no pompoms or googly eyes) and are stuck on firmly and won’t fall off.
- Have loads of FUN! If your child makes a mistake or wants to try out different pictures designs, click on these links where you can download multiple copies of the template or check out some ideas, particularly for younger children which they might like to try out.
- Write the name clearly on the template to avoid confusion when the artwork is delivered back to school.
|1. Christmas-Cards-Template (Blank)||[pdf 1MB]|
|2. christmas-card-ideas-for-nurseries-and-playgroups||[pdf 1MB]|
|3. christmas-cards-template-bell||[pdf 2MB]|
|4. christmas-cards-template-ruldolph||[pdf 1MB]|
|5. christmas-cards-template-tree||[pdf 2MB]|